Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Blooms!!

Hello And Happy Hump Day!!!

Its me again playing with some of my new crafty goodies.... today I used the new Wplus9 - Spring Blooms set!!
This set is absolutely amazing!!!
 I think Wplus9 makes the best multi-layered stamps, its super easy to stamp, no special skill needed.

I created two cards for this week's ColourQ challenge....great color combo!!
A CAS card....
One of my crafty friend said "there is something missing in this card"...I kind of like it a lot, simple & clean.
Let me know if you all the feel like something missing too ...you like it or don't ???
The sentiment is from Wplus9-Fanciful Feathers.

This card is for the following challenges...
ColourQ: Colors.

Simon Says Stamp: Keep it Clean and Simple..


For the next card I used the same color combo and Spring blooms set... 
The sketch is from Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge.
The sentiment is from Wplus9-Damask Doilies
Added lot of Wink of Stella glitter to the flower centers and the little images.

This card is for the following challenges...
ColourQ: Colors.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cards! Especially the first one with the stripes. Lovely!

Deepti said...

Beautiful cards Piali :) they have just the right mix of colors !!

Kara said...

so pretty!! love how you used them as a focal point and to create a background!!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree completely with Kara, great use of the stamps!! Both of your cards are pretty and full of springtime! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

~amy~ said...

Simply wonderful!

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Piali :-) both are so pretty, lovely stamping and colours. I think I need to get that stamp set too ! beautiful :-)

and I don't think there is anything missing, it's perfect as it is :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Such beautiful cards.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Sylvia said...

Sweet cards, Piali,two pretty cards! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

Unknown said...

so pretty love the simplicty and colours too, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Good Luck Pam DT x

Jingle said...

Piali, these are gorgeous! Such pretty colors! I love them both! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I really like both of those card, simple and elegant! I don't think the first card needs anything at all, it's good as it is!