Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Poppy Sketches!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I have a card for Laura's Poppy Sketches challenge.
A lovely sketch with fab color combo!!!

I used butterflies from Papertrey ink stamp set and the sentiment from Simon Says Stamps.
Love the Mama Elephant- Landscape Trio dies...makes the perfect cloud borders.
I also added punched butterflies...I used Martha Stewart punches for it.

This card is for the following challenges..
Poppy Sketches: Sketch + color.
Crafty Calendar - Things with wings.

Hope you like this card!
Did I mention that Purple Onion Designs is having a Quick Flash Sale
Flash Sale - 20 off

Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Piali, I just saw this on facebook and I was like...what a pretty card, I love those colors! LOL!! This card is beautiful I love the fading butterflies, stunning! Thank you for playing at Poppy Sketches!
Laura

Isha Gupta said...

Love this card Piali. Just GORGEOUS!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Thanks for playing along...I really love your take of the scallops at the bottom!!! :)

SD pooja said...

Its Lovely !! I loved the vellum butterfly most !

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous take on Poppy Sketch #1, Piali! Love the stamped butterflies, the cloud borders and how you angled the focal panel just slightly!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the bold stamped butterflies and the fun cloud borders. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

~amy~ said...

Piali, this is so pretty! Love the butterflies!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Poppy Sketches!

Julie said...

Nice card love the colours