Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pastels & Polka Dots!!!

 Hello Crafty Friends!!!

There are so many wonderful challenges....and so lil' crafty time I've lately :(
Today I'm playing along with a FAB challenge...

Theme is butterfly....
I love CAS card so I went with Clean & Layering style.
Loooove this MFT Cover plate.....polka dots are my favorite .
The gorgeous butterfly is from Heidi Swapp , I sponged 3 of my fave Distress ink on it.
The flair button is from The Sweet Stamp Shop.
Just added a bit of gold mist and few sequins....simple card!
I love this card ...hope you all like it too!!!!


This card is for the following challenges...
The Card Concept: Butterfly.
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

13 comments:

Isha Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning - I love the white on white and the splatter and the butterfly is stunning!

Lynn said...

This is absolutely stunning Piali. Love, love, love the butterfly with the die cute background.

~amy~ said...

wowza....such a gorgeous card Piali! Love that coverplate and the butterfly!

Hussena said...

I am going to go with Stunning as well Piali:) ..Your card is just so so amazing! ..Love the way the butterfly pops against the white background :)

SD pooja said...

FABULOUS !!

Karen Day said...

This is stunning, Piali! I love the graduated colour on the butterfly :o)

Cathy Weber said...

Ohhh...this is so sweet! I love the coverplate with all the great polka dots and I really like that pin on the butterfly. So glad you joined us at the Card Concept this week!

Geri said...

Adore this card! Your creativity is endless! And, you make the process sound so simple, with such stunning results! A perfect combo of some really cool elements and Ta-Da...a gorgeous card is born! The little bits of gold mist - absolute creative genius! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Yes, LOVE it!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW!! This card is SO beautiful! I love the background and the pretty butterfly!!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, love the colors on the butterfly, and the layout on the card, so pretty. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Leanne DT@OCS

Shari said...

Gorgeous card - love the overlay of dots and the beautiful butterfly! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.