Tuesday, April 22, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge!!!

Hello Everyone!!
After a long time I spent my morning in craftroom. 
Played few of new goodies so there will be few post today.
I got few new sets from recent Avery Elle release.... BRUSHED set is my most favorite one!!!
I sentiment stamps and the hand written font in this set is amazing!
 I made two cards for this month's AEI♥U challenge color combo...
First up is the girl version...
I loooooooove this card...hope you all  like it too!
This color combo is amazing!!
This card is very shinny and sparkly in real...but again my poor photography skill didn't do enough justice to it :(
I combined few AE stamp sets for this card..." Beautiful" and the hearts are from AE-Love Notes set.and stitched line is from AE-To The Point set.
Just added few sequins ,rhinestones , stickles and wink of stella glitter for girly sparkle..

 Next one is masculine version of the color combo..
I used the big brush stroke stamp for the background.
Sentiment is also from the AE-Brushed set.
Kept it super simple with just a few enamel dots.


Both the cards are for the following challenges...
AEI♥U challenge #5: Color Combo.
Challenge 5
Moxie Fab World:Hip on Handwriting Challenge.

Thanks for stopping byI'll back later with one more card for a fab challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Kara said...

love them...especially the first!! love the colors!

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are beautiful! LOVE that first one so much!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Virginia L. said...

You are a PRO when if comes to ink splatter and painter's style cards! Love your first one! And I am pleasantly surprised that you made a masculine one, too! You NAILED this challenge!! TOTALLY!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes please!
Love both of your cards, Piali!
I have that stamp set on my desk. You totally make me want to play... now. :)

Teri

Wida said...

That first one really rocks. It's so artistic

SD pooja said...

Fantastic cards piali !

Diana Fisher said...

Wow! My jaw hit the floor when I saw that first card — and the second didn't disappoint either. Love your style. Thanks for playing along with the Avery Elle Color Challenge!

donna mikasa said...

Fun cards, Piali! I love how you used the paint strokes! Thanks for joining Avery Elle's Challenge!

Yana Smakula said...

both cards are fabulous! don't know which one I like better :)
fantastic! I love your card! Thank you for playing along with the Avery Elle Color Challenge!