Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Tomorrow is Jessica's Birthday!!! We're celebrating her birthday with a SURPRISE blog hop. I'm so glad I met Jessica and had an opportunity to work with her in THERE SHE GOES STAMPS DT. She is an amazing person and Awesome Crafter!!
Love you Jessica....hope your B'day is a blast!!!

If you're here from lovely Michele's blog you're right on track but if you're joining me now please
hop over to Angela's blog to start from the beginning and find out the entire list of participants for today's hop.

Here is my card for Jess...


I loooooove all the TSG stamp set so I mixed a few of them for this card..
I used Cosmo Cricket papers and Tiffany's sketch for this card.....
 
  Can you guess all the TSG stamp sets I used ???
Here you go...
Cattitude
Happy Mail
Buckets of Love
Day & Night
In Stitches.


Next stop is super talented SANDRA's Blog...
 
We all love you JESSICA....thank you for the fabulous There She Goes Stamps!!!!!
Happy Hopping....

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Piali!

Laurel said...

What a fun card!

Tanya said...

Oh this is so cute and fun!

Lisa H. said...

oooooo, love me some tags! this is wonderful!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Way to use so many TSG sets Piali! Such a fun & colorful card! Best wishes that your Mom is alright!
~Meredith

Isha Gupta said...

Cute n lovely card Piali. Great take on the sketch.

Jodi Collins said...

SO awesome Piali! LOVE all the tags and the stamps you used!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute!

Judith said...

Hello Piali,
This is a pretty card with lovely paperdesigns.
greetings from The Netherlands, Europe,
Judith

Torico said...

Super FUN card, Piali. :)

Holly aka Toy said...

Cuuuuuuuute!! Love the tags and that fun kitty! Great job!

Theresa said...

How beautifully colorful. This is just way fun!!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Piali!! I love your take on the sketch and wonderful DPs!

Tiff said...

That stamp set has ATTITUDE! Love the mix of colors and textures! Thanks so much for using my sketch :) I adore the position of the circle in the lower corner!