Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Girl !!!

Hello Everyone!!
Its time for new Claudia and Company challenge....
Today's challenge theme is created with a special person in mind... our every own Tanya's 4year old Girl. Its her birthday so lets make some.......
Girl Birthday card.!!!
I made this fun little card for our sweet lillte friend.....

Yep!! You see something unusual, isn't it???
No stamping is okay but today its totally different..I used my Cricut after ages!!
This card is made with cut from Wild Card cartridge.
The fun papers are from My Mind's Eye~ Stella & Rose collection.
I used Echo Park double sided cardstock...its perfect for this kind of project!
The sentiment is most fun part..its a mix of brad, K & Co. sticker and Jillibean Soup Kraft mini alphas.

This card is for the following challenges..
 Lawnscaping Challenge : Polka dots.

Corrosive Challenges : Birthdays
Karens Doodles : Bold & bright

My Partner in Crafting Crime: Twine, jute or string

Wee memories : Use Sticker, rub ons etc.

Paper Sundaes: Birthday Creations

Catch The Bug: Polka Dots & Stripes.



So play along with us ....
Make sure to stop by Claudia and Company blog for check out the lovely DT samples!!

Thanks for peeking!!

4 comments:

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

lovely!!!
kisses
Rosana

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

dj said...

I so love that big cupcake!! great birthday creation!!

Thanks for becoming a follower over at my blog CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com. I hope you will find inspiration and new ideas from time to time.

I would love for you to play along with my monthly challenge...it starts on the last day of the month and runs till the last day of the next month...Last But Not Least!!

http://www.cardspaperandscrapbooks.com/cards/last-but-not-least-challenge-4-it-is-a-sketch-this-time/

yyam said...

Oooh...what a yummy card! Love that dimension and the sparkle!