Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Candy Winner and some news.....

Hello Everyone!!!
Its time announce the winner of PINK CAT STUDIO candy....
...and the Lucky one is...

YYAM~ Yvonne.

yyam said... Ooh! The best kind of candy! :)
Happy 10th to your girl! :)
April 25, 2011 4:59 AM

Congrats Yvonne!! Please email your digi choice at piali[dot]biswas[at]yahoo[dot]com.
Now on to some fab news...
I'm a Krafty Chick now.... I made the top 5 list of  "That's Krafty Thursday#50"

I was also Fabulous Four for the last SCRAPPY SATURDAY CHALLENGE..

I saved the best for the last..
Audrey asked to me join the Aud Sentiments DT....and I said "YES".....
If you didn't know about this fun challenge blog....please check it out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by....


3 comments:

yyam said...

Yay! That's me! Thanks! :)

Congrats on your fab news Piali! Can't wait to see your new creations!

Joan V said...

WooHoo, congrats on your challenge awards. And being asked to join the Aud Sentiments DT. Have fun. Your work is always great. Have a great day.

Tanya said...

Woo hoo! Big week for you, congrats!