Thursday, May 12, 2011

Aud Sentiment challenge!!


Hello Everyone!
Here is my first AUD SENTIMENT challenge DT card...
We've a new challenge every other Thursday...
and the theme for this thursday is
NO SENTIMENT!!!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Digi Chick. What a fun company! You should pop over there and take a look.

We-- DT gals were asked to pick our own Digi stuff from the fab Digi Chick store...WOW!! there was a lot to choose form..I almost wanted 50% of the store..lol!!!
I usually work with digi stamps/images but today I used few elements from a Designer Kit by Mari Koegelenberg ~ In the Birdhouse .

I paired up the lovely brd and birdhouse images with Echo Park~ Playground papers for this card.
Just added the a little diamond stickles for a lil' sparkle!
A  sweet & simple card ...just in few minutes , no stamping, no coloring  yet very cute!! I thinking I'm going to use digi kit more in future.
I created the sky background just by sponging Distress ink around a scalloped circle die cut.
Also added a few silver pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty to finish .

This card is for the following challenges..
Aud Sentiment: No Sentiment.
CPS: Sketch. 

Crazy Challenge : Anything Goes

Creative Cowgirls : Anything Goes
Emerald Faeries : Anything Goes
Creations by Gill M: Birds in the garden.
 
So hop over to Aud Sentiment blog to check out the gorgeous DT creations!!
Hope you'll join me for this challenge...click HERE for all the deets!


Thanks for peeking!!



10 comments:

Saskia said...

So beautiful and so cute! Great card Piali!! :)

Crystal said...

Super CUTE I totally LOVE your design and scene girl! I LOVE me some echo park!!

Tracey Manderson said...

This is really cute. Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden.
Hugs
Tracey

Gill McCall said...

this is really really cute. thank you for playing along in my challenge. CBGM birds in the garden.

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! I love the fun little scene you have created!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love the colors and the little birdies you have used. Hugs Terry xxxx

Lynne Forsythe said...

What is there not to LOVE about your card!!???!? NOTHING!

thanks bunches for playing along with the teamies and SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

yyam said...

You really don't need a sentiment for this adorable card! Just awesome Piali!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW this is gorgeous - I love your sweet scene!
Thanx soo much for joining us at The Emerald Faeries this week!
xXx