Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge...Let it shine!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

I'm here with another fanastic Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.. This week's challenge is
"LET IT SHINE"
Create a card of some other project that has LOTS and LOTS of bling, sparkle and shine!




Yeah!! Bling is my thing..so its one of my fave challenge..I made a simple seasonal card with lots of bling :o) I used very cute festive stamp from Inkadinkado.
As always we two fabulous prizes!!

Hope you all will join in for sparkly fun....Can't wait to see your creations this week..

Have a happy crafty day :o)

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

How absoutely adorable piali!!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Very pretty Piali. That is a really pretty bird image.

Anonymous said...

Love the bling!! Your creativity always inspires!! Blessings and Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty!

Yvette said...

This is beautiful Piali! LOVE it!!!

Laural-Lee said...

Great doodle stamp and awesome use of bling.

Susie Sugar said...

This is stunning I love it
Hugs Susie xx

Mina said...

wow Piali this is stunning, I love the simple but beautiful layout and the touch of bling is perfect for it
Mina xxx

Lola said...

This is such a pretty card. I like all the white.