Monday, December 21, 2009

Treat Holder...

Hello Everyone!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.... Its my turn again to host InstyleStamps METHOD MONDAY. Okay!! so whats Method monday...on every monday one of ISS fabulous DT members share a tutorial with you all.
If you are like me and still have few more gifts to make ..my this week's tutorial is perfect for gift giving..


Its a shipping tag treat holder..if want to make one ,check out the tutorial HERE..

This last minutes treat holder is also for few challenges..
  2sketches4you : Sketch..

 

 Allsorts challenge : Anything but card..

   Crazy4challenges: Treat package.




:::::::::::Supplies:::::::::::::
Papers: SEI , Making Memories.
Image: JANA -- Instyle Stamps
Copics, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Eyelets, scor-tape, button.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

14 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

your tag treat box is fabulous...thanks for playing with the Crazy4Challenges team

~amy~ said...

Whatta Fabbie treat box!!!!

Jules said...

Hi Piali

What a fantastic idea!

I love your image and gorgeous papers (and the sweeties look good too LOL!!).

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, this is sooooo CUTE!!!! Love the treat box and your image and coloring are fantastic! hugs!

Debs said...

Hi Piali
This is gorgeous - love the idea and the image and colouring are beautiful. Thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Justine said...

This is super cute and very elegant at the same time. Great choice of paper & color combo

Viji Siddharth said...

OMG your work is fab Piali! I do a little bit of scrapbooking too...You are the first Indian Scrapbooker I have ever met! My work is very plain right now..

Helen said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh my goodness Piali! You've been doing SUCH gorgeous work! So glad I could catch up a bit here and see all of your fabulous creations. Thank you so much for the beautiful card and gift! What a surprise. I'm deeply touched you thought of me. Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a healthy happy New Year! Hugs, D

Linda W said...

So cute, what a great idea..
I like the paper and the lovely image..
Happy christmas; linda:-)

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous treat box Piali and your coloring is amazing!!
blessings, Maria

I look forward to working with you at ABC in the new year!!!

Radha said...

Your work is marvelous love it!!

Cathy said...

Lovely gift.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Cathy said...

Lovely gift.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx