Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ~ Multi-folds.

Good Morning Everyone!!
Happy Sunday! I'm here with another Stamptacular Sunday challenge...
This week's challenge is called:
Multi-Folds!
For this week’s challenge we have to create a card that has more than the traditional single fold…
I made a stair-step card..


This WOJ stamp is my favorite one...I colored it with distress Ink. The Basic Grey tre DP works perfectly with it...

This week we have a fabulous prize from SIMON SAYS STAMP..


Be sure to add a direct link to your project HERE by midnight (EST) December 26th, 2009.
This card is also for
 Project Tuesday Challenge..you can find the link to tutorial there ..
  2 Red Bananas: A Tree...
  Simon Says stamps challenge: Merry Christmas.


Have a happy crafty day :o)

7 comments:

Heather Cady Wilson said...

Piali, i love your step card - I'll have to try one! Your colouring is fantastic - you have it perfected :)

Kim said...

Piali this is so adorable! I need to try to make one of these...you are a huge inspiration! And that WOJ is one of my favorites too! :) Love this!
Hugs~ Kim

Milnie said...

lovely side step card Piali! I love the image too, your colored it very well!!!

hugs,

Mélanie

Mina said...

stunning card Piali, I love this fold of card and you have used it perfectly...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is a really cute stair step card. Love the present sticking out and that elf is so cute.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card and design Piali, what an adorable scene - I LOVE it!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Timcso said...

Wonderful card!!I love the details! Very cute the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea and DT