Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Happy Sunday! You all must be very busy with the holidays prepwork..I'm still trying to finish up mine.
Today we have little different challenge ..this week's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is
Christmas theme without using the traditional Christmas colors.
NO REDS or GREENS!
So here is my card..


Love this combo...Brown and Gold.
This week ..we have two fabulous sponsors..
Sponsor: Funky Fairy
Prize: A Chocolate Covered Christmas Downloadable KIT
and
Prize: One downloadable template of winner's choice.

::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::
Paper: K & Co., American Crafts.
Stamp: Hampton Arts.
Sentiment: Hampton Arts.
Gold Embossing powder, jeweled brads, bling ,ribbon.

You all are the lucky ones , you can join to win the fabulous goodies..I wish I had a chance to enter..lol. I love Lauren Meader's template.
Make sure to upload the direct link to project  here..can't wait to see your creations ..

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love it...great challenge! I'm a huge fan of non-traditional holiday colors:)

Milnie said...

Gorgeous card!!! Im not very good working with red and green so non traditional Christmas colors are awesome!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Piali ;0)

Janneke X

Fink said...

Love the colors you picked! Nice job!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Piali,

This is just gorgeous. This is just such a warm and cozy card. It reminds me of luxurious chocolate!

Justine said...

Great project, love it

Anonymous said...

Hey this colour combo is stunning, love them! The set will be a wonderful gift!