Friday, October 26, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash #5!!!

For Diwali blog hop scroll down or click HERE.
For CFC#76 post scroll down or click HERE.


Hello Friends !!
I'm back with a quick Christmas card!!
We all need some quick and easy Holiday cards for our friends and family.... as its quick it doesn't mean it won't be FABULOUS!!!!
 Some of you might know about this new FAB stamp company....CLEARLY BESOTTED stamps!!!
Love the new stamp line designed by Stephanie Wincott !!!
I wanted to get all the stamps...but due to craft budget crunch I had to settle for an Awesome Holiday stamp set .
Today I've used  Signature Christmas stamp set for my card...
It was a close one...9 minutes 42 secs!!
 I used 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge#5 color combo for this card.
Using glitter for a quick card was not a brilliant idea.... now I've glitter all over my craft space :(

This card is for the following challenges...
10 Minute Craft Dash- Challenge #5

Crafty Ribbons: Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute card..love the shimmer and fun colors...

Paulina said...

Piali, this set is so cute! I really like that wreath and sentiment! As usual, you did an awesome job with the colors- you're such a pro at using challenge colors AND getting your cards made quickly.

Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, girlie! Hope you have a great rest of your day!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card & such a good colour combination - I love it! This set was designed to make quick holiday cards but goodness me - 10 minutes? that is fast! Thank you so very much for your extremely kind words, you are such a lovely lady :) xxx

Heather P. said...

I love this!! Can't believe you were able to get this done in 10 minutes... I'm jealous! :)

Happy Dance said...

This is ooo-la-la!! Love this. Bev

Rose said...

so pretty!!! hope you get the glitter cleaned up and have a fab weekend :)

Hussena said...

Such a beautiful card Piali...love the new stamp and the glitter very much!!

cebelica said...

I like the non-traditional colours for your Christmas card. Beautifully made! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! :) Hugs! xx