Monday, November 15, 2010

TSB Challenge...

Hello Everyone!!
Sorry this post was scheduled for today morning...but Mr. blogger decide not to publish it ...so I'm doing it now.
Its time for Fourth TSB weekly challenge...
This week we have a fabulous sketch by DT sister Susan...


 I used cute Hansel with Present  digi for my card today..

As I need lots of Holiday cards so I made a holiday card...but this digi can be used for any celebration, gifts or tags.
The sentiment is from Woodware USA stamps.
I also used the new Basic Grey Embssing folders by Sizzix.....the lovely holiday papers are from DCWV.

This card is also for the following challenges...
 Totally Gorjuss – Traditional Christmas colors.
 Scrapbook Sisters – Christmas Colors.
  IDIC/Robyns Fetish – Traditional Christmas colors.
 Karber Christmas – Use a Digi.
Lexi's Creations- Traditional christmas colors.

So hope over to TSB blog to join in ...make sure to check out the prize and challenge rules!!!


7 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

wow
that's a gorgeous card sweetie
love the coloring
hugs angelique

Jeanette said...

Shame on Mr. Blogger. He sure does get moody sometimes. I'm so glad that we didn't miss this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card,lovely cute image and your colouring is awesome,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
lalkygirl x

noomiy said...

really nice! :)

Farida Rone said...

Adorable Creation!!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation and Good look.
Hugs,
Farida

Katja said...

Great christmascard! Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.
Hope to see you next time...

Greetings,
Katja

Lexi said...

Super classic colours and gorgeous image! Great work :D Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx