Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet Rex and Bronty !!!

Hello and Happy Thursady!!!!

Meet the new members of PINK CAT STUDIO ....
Rex , Bronty  and Baby Rex too.
Melissa has designed these awesome Dino images.... I can go on creating hundreds of cards and projects with them...
Here are first 2 cards....

A cute cute birthday card!!!
The fabulous papers are from My Mind's Eye~ Fine & Dandy- True Blue... love the new 6x6 pads. Now a days all paper companies are thinking about the cardmakers a lot so they're making super afforable 6x6 paper pads.I got mine for from Die Cuts R Us for $5.39.
The sentiment is from WoodwareUSA stamp set.... I stamped the happy on the balloon ,just for a fun look!!! 


 This card is for  the following challenges...
Paper Take Weekly - For boys / men.
Party Time Tue - Birthday.


 Next up is a Sweet b'day card....

Gotta have cake...isn't it???
Love these American Crafts~ City Park DPs. Now I've great collection of Baker's twine ...so its easy to match with these papers.

This card is for the following challenges...

Digital Tuesday - DIGI STAMP and framed .
My Time To Craft - Quick and cute


 If you make a purchase today at PCS store, Nov. 4th, you will get this baby Rex digi FREE!!!
How Cute is that!!!

Don't forget to check out the PCS blog ... the DT gals totally ROCKED this release...you're gonna love their creations, its amazing!!

6 comments:

Trina said...

Piali, have I told you lately how great your cards are? I swear, even my boyfriend knows your name b/c I MAKE him look at your cards... :)

Tanya said...

These stamps are adorable! Love your cards, so cute, so fun. TFS! :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Piali~ I love the boldness of the colors in these cards! Fabulous!

Also, the link you posted for Sentimetnal Sundays in the comments didn't work...but I found your blog anyways...just wanted you to know! :)

Thanks for playing with our Sentimental Sunday’s Challenge…hope to see your creativity again in future challenges!

♥ Lisa M.

Jill said...

2 gorgeous cards Piali I love the fun images and the bright colours thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Chrissie said...

Both cards are real cuties!
Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these cards! Gorgeous colouring of Melissa's cute dinos!