Sunday, August 1, 2010

Exciting News!!!!

Hi Friends!!
I want to share an exciting news with you all..
Claudia the owner of Die Cuts R Us asked me to join her DT ...YAY!!!!
I said YES..of course its one of my fave online store...I'm super excited to be a part of the wonderful DT.
Thank you Claudia and Gwen !!
Make sure to stop by the BLOG to check out the new fabulous Design Team.
Check out DCRU STORE for the latest and greatest products...sales ..deals..and fab customer rewards program.
and check back later for all the new CHA released products..they will in store soooooooooon.


Thanks for stopping by ...

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!! congrats!

Crystal said...

WOOOHOOO Piali huge CONGRATS sweetie!!! Such fun and AWESOME news!!

faithnme said...

Congrats Piali... everyone loves seing ur creations and I know that will be the case with this new DT as well U continue to inspire me.... I too love DCRU I just placed an order with them a few weeks ago.. (great prices)

Blessings,
Sharette

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Piali. So happy for you.

Unknown said...

So very happy for you, Piali! Can't wait to see more of your fab creations.. congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.