Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday hugs....

Happy Tuesday !!
While I'm on vacation ..I don't want you all to miss me so I've my post up to keep you all busy. Thanks for stopping by ..I love to read your lovely comments..it really makes my day.
This week we've a recipe challenge..
Use a tag in your project..

Love this sweet Stampavie image...and the Echo Park ~Sweet Summertime papers are the perfect match for it.
This sweet card is also for The Beary Sweet Sketch challenge:
 

Supplies:

Make sure to check out DCRU Store for all the New CHA released products..I've placed my orders and waiting to get my package when I reach home.

To play along with this recipe challenge ...post a direct link to project ..HERE.
Thanks for stopping by....

10 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautifull card! I like the colours and you've coloured that cute little image beautifull!

Isha Gupta said...

Such a cute card Piali. Enjoy your vacation.

This N That said...

So colorful! Speaking of coloring, WOW, you are inspiring!

Crystal said...

SOOOOOO Cute Piali!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE the tag what a fabulous design!!!!!

Jamie said...

This is amazing! I love how you used the tag, what a great idea! And your image coloring just rocks! Wow! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Piali!! Love how you used the tag!! Fabulous job!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Awesome card! Love the coloring and the stitching on the tag...
Kerry

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous Work Piali! TFS!

Elise said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous! And your colouring is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at our Beary Sweet Challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Tanya said...

Super sweet card! What a darling image.