Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thank you so very much!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy Sunday!! Its time for the yummy treat...

Here is my card for this delicious inspiration..

I've used some of my new craft goodies...Cosmo Cricket ~ Delovely papers and EK Success big scallop border punch. What you think of the flower???
Its my 1st time making this ribbon flower....basically cut out the circles out of satin ribbon and the seal the edges by carefully moving it around the candle flame...layer it ..DONE!!
The butterfly die is from PTI...embossed it with Sizzix embossing folder..love it!
I've the stamped the cardbase with Unity stamp...now here is I need some help from you all..
I'm not happy with the Staz-on white ink I use..do you have any suggestion for the white ink..any  particular brand you like..Please let me know I'd love to try some new ones.

Now this card is for following fine challenges..

Flutterby Wednesday challenge: Flowers with  butterfly, fairy or angel!
Pollycraft: Summer Blooms.
Papertake Weekly: Say it with Flowers.
Fab'n' Funky challenges: Make it your own---- I made my own silk flower.
OLLC: Bright and Cheerful.
Crazy Challenges: something new... New papers, new flower technique
Inky Impression challenges: F.L.O.W.E.R.S--- I picked flowers, stitching, ribbon, cirles and pearls.


Make sure to check the fabulous creations of all HSE Sweeties...

To play along post a direct link to project HERE by next Saturday May 29th.....
As you all know by now that ...HOPE STAMPS ETERNAL store is closing by May 31st...everything in store is 45% off while supplies last.
So hurry !!!

::::::::::::::::Supplies:::::::::::::
Papers: Cosmo Cricket ~Delovely, Kraft from PTI.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink.
Die & Punches: PTI- Butterfly die, EK Success -Border punch.
Ink: Staz-On, Memento- Black.
Ribbon, Shimmerz, Sizzix Emb. floder, Perals, Pin, sewing machine/thread, Jewelry wire,beads.
Photobucket

14 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Stunning! I LOVE how you created the flower! I had no idea about it! Gorgeous :)

hugs, margie

Ida said...

Wow! That flower is fabulous. I can't believe it's made from Satin ribbon, I bet it looks awesome in real life. Wonderful sketch and a beautiful card.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I can't believe how much it looks like the inspirational photo...amazing! Love every bit of this creation! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Another beautiful creation, Piali! Love that gorgeous flower - satin ribbon, really? You're such a clever girl!!

I have two recommendations for white ink. I love, love, love my Hero Arts white pigment chalk ink. It works really well. I also like the PTI snow white pigment ink, but probably prefer the Hero Arts ink because it dries really fast. I got my Hero Arts ink at www.ellenhutson.com. American Crafts has also recently come out with new pigment ink. I saw them on Two Peas. I'd love to try them . . . might just have to place an order to see what I think. Hope this helps, missy!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it, your flower is stunning...

as for white ink Hero Arts...can't find mine at the moment but I think its a chalky one hope this helps xx

Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!! Good Luck

Hugs Shell xx

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card and a fabulous idea for the flower thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Danni said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Justine said...

WOW it is getting to where everytime I come over to visit, I get this amazing craving for CUPCAKES. YUMMMMM
What a fun card Piali

Karen Giron said...

GASP!!! I love this card - the colors and sketch are super cute!!

Jenny said...

Wonderful card... love the bow :) :) :) :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey girl. Fabbo card! Love the flower! So happy to see you at OCC Sketch!

I use SU whisper white ink. It's my fav. It's true white. It does not dry as fast as die ink, but faster than most pigment inks. I don't care for the Staz-On white at all.

andrea said...

gorgeous card,the flower ribbon is fantastic thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Debbie said...

Hi piali
could you please contact me at eastman.debbie@yahoo.com
you won our spoonfull of sugar challenge on the 13th April and we would like to send you your prize,
Hugs Debbie x