Sunday, March 21, 2010

CIC#51..

Hi Everyone!!
I'm back with a beautiful Cupcake for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #51 CIC51..

A simple card using gorgeous Pink Paisley 365 degrees paper collection , Verve stamp sentiment and Card Pattern's sketch.. (just flipped it.)

The butterfly stamp is from Basic grey...I heat embossed  on the lovely Basic Grey ~Kisohi paper...love the fabulous shades of this paper collecttion.
Love the cupcake wrapper...fab lace like butterflies..I used my Cricut to cut out a lovley butterfly border..
Make sure to check the fabulous creation of all  HSE  Sweeties...


To play along  post a direct link to project HERE by next Saturday March 27th.....

Have a happy crafty day :o)

18 comments:

Justine said...

Wow what a PERFECT take on the sketch. Love what you have done with it. Beautiful

Tracey said...

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

Marlene said...

Beautiful!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous...I luv it!

enjoy*~*

Michelle Woerner said...

Hi Piali! I love this, your butterfly border is brilliant with this sketch! Love that soft butterfly too! Hugs,

Rachel Hope said...

Pretty! Love the papers and image!

Kelli said...

Ooooh this is so pretty!

Karen Giron said...

I love this! It's so beautiful and the bling in the butterfly is uber fab!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! I love those butterflies. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, piali!!

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic Piali! I love that sentiment and that butterfly is gorgeous! Great use of that sketch too! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card piali! i love butterflies!!!

xoxo
sarabeth

Kathy said...

Awesome projects and cards...love all your detail work :)

Valerie said...

Your card and creations always amaze me! beautiful!!!

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

raindropecho said...

This is beautiful, Piali! Gosh, I really need this paper line!

Unknown said...

Stunning Piali...I LOVE everything about this card from the sentiment to the colurs and especially the butterflies...Beautiful work!! Xx

Ida said...

Wonderful card. Love the butterfly and the papers. Your layout looks great too.