Wednesday, March 10, 2010

B'day Girl......

Hi Everyone!!!
Happy Wednesday!!! Time for Wild Flower Wednesday challenge...
This week we have my Favorite color challenge..

Black, Red And White....

I made a birthday card with WFK stamps..as I've two girls, I always need girly birthday cards. Paper piecing is one of my favorite thing  and I love to use rubber stamps for it.... just because its easy for me to stamp on a particular part of DP ,so I get exact pattern I want.  

Stamping 411: sketch..


Practical scrappers: White Pen.....one of my fave crafty thing,
I love to use white gel pen for faux stitching.
Crafty cardmakers: A FEMININE CELEBRATION ..

So if you want to play along with this color combo..check HERE for all the deets...

::::::::::::::::Supplies::::::::::::
Papers: Basic Grey ~June Bug, Bazzill cardstock, Neenah white.
Stamp: Image and sentiment from Wild Flower Patch.
Copics, White gel pen, EK Success Circle punches, red pearls, cuttle bug embossing powder.


Have a happy crafty day :o)

9 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Piali! I just love the paper piecing. I have never tried that (blush) but I need too because I love the look. Really gorgeous card!! :D

Selene Kempton said...

Rock on! Those polkadot pants are fantastic! i love everything about it! Beautiful work!

Joni Parker said...

This is a really darling card. Love the colors, design and all the details. Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers.

Patti Chesky said...

Amazing card! I love the expression on the girl's face. I have the same one after I eat a cupcake (or two)!!!!

Thanks for playing along with the 411 this week!!!

Scrappychick said...

Totally adorable! Love the color combo for the week :)

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is too cute. I love how crisp it is and the color choices. Great job.

Connie Babbert said...

Too cute...love that little girl image and the colors are great! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 sketch this week!

Unknown said...

Just between you and me...I think this card is my fav for this week challenge!! LOVE everything about this gorgeous card Piali...LOVE it!! Xx

Unknown said...

i adore it, know what you mean about needing girlie cards ready, i got caught out this weekend, but its amazing what you can produce in 10 mns lol - the image is lovely, love the colour scheme as well hun

thanks for sharing with us at crafty cardmakers x