Friday, August 28, 2015

Wishing you...


Hello and Happy Friday!

I'm on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog today ...sharing two Wplus9 cards.
I love the new WPLUS9 release!!

Here is my first card using the super cute Wishing You set.
How cute are these bunnies??
Love the sentiments in this set too!

 I created the background using Distress Ink and Create a Smile stencil.
I watercolored the bunnies using Zig Clean Color Brush Marker.
I also added few Diamonds are Girl's Best Friend sequins.

This card is for the following challenges..
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.
Incy Wincy Designs - Birthday wishes.

Next card is for the  Fall...
The Wplus9 Autumn Leaves set is simply amazing!!!
Love that the set includes both solid and outline leaf images.
The sentiment is from Grateful Greetings
I heat embossed it using the Ranger Gold EP.
I created the background using different Distress inks , misted the ink stamps with water before stamping.
 Then stamped the outlined leaf images using black ink.
I didn't stamp them exactly on the top of the solid image...but slightly off.
Love the look!!

This card is for the following challenges..
Paper Minutes - Eye Catching background

Hope you liked these cards!!
Thanks for stopping by..

8 comments:

Kara said...

Gorgeous cards! Love how you've used autumn leaves!

Rubeena I. said...

Love these cards!

~amy~ said...

Love them!

Suze said...

Sweet birthday card - love the CAS feel. Thank you for joining in the Birthday Wishes challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards...the first one is just adorable...

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous cards!! The first one is too cute! Love the background!! And the 2nd one is beautiful!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Heike said...

stunning card!! LOve it very much
Heike

Billie A said...

Wow stunning card and I love the out line and the solid. Great color choices and fun bright lovely card. So glad you shared your card over at Aud Sentiments.