Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Home...

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Today I'm on SEI lifestyles blog... sharing a home decor project with you all.

I used lots of lovely SEI goodies for my project .

I used fabulous foiled paper from Sunshine Lemonade creative pack for the butterfly.
Added a crochet flower from Hello Handsome sundries pack.

I used the canvas banners and corrugated banner from SEI banner kit .
SEI  Tumble Dye sprays are most fun thing to use, super easy and quick drying .

I used Tumble Dye Neon yellow & Aqua for one of my banners.

SEI Tumble Dye Aqua, Neon Violet & Blue for the other banner.
I love the Glitter Tumble Dye spray, it adds lot of shine to various surfaces, I used it on the SEI lace doily, corrugated banner and on wood panel.

I finished the project with digital diecut floral and a stamped sentiment from Unity Stamps..

Hope you all like this home decor project!
Make sure to checkout the fabulous SEI products...HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE how you used those Tumble dry sprays. I have always wanted to try them too. I might have to invest now!!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous, Piali! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

wow that is so awesome.. i love it

~amy~ said...

super wonderful Piali!

Rhonda said...

LOVE SEI...and LOVE your project. :o)