Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dance..

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I have one of very favorite layout to share to you all.
This month, the Doodlebug DT girls each picked a color to work with.... I picked Lily White.

Here is my Lily White layout....
 I used Lily white cardstock for cut the beautiful florals with my Silhouette.
Layered the digital cuts with mini white doilies and applied some Doodlebug clear glitter.
 I wanted a hint of Mint/teal color on my layout so brushed few strokes and made some splatters with a mist. 
I used white dotted vellum layer to soften the mint.
I love this picture of my girl on her 8th grade dance day!
I also added some White Jewels , kind of like the ones on her dress.

White Boutique buttons, Fancy Frills and Sprinkles were perfect embellishment for this layout!!!
For my Tittle I used White Skinny letters, Whiter Chippers and Tiny Type letters.

Hope you all like the Lily White layout!!
Thanks for stopping by...



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Piali....such a gorgeous layout! Your girl is beautiful!

Dorothy C. said...

Very beautiful subject makes for a gorgeous layout. This is one of the prettiest layouts I've seen.