Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Snowglobe!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Hope you all are gearing up for the holidays....I have tons of work left, eek!!!!
I slowly finishing up my holiday cards...they all need to postal by this weekend.
I have a cute project to share with you all.....

Cute , isn't it!! 
That's one of my favorite images from new PURPLE ONION DESIGNS release!!
I got this small DIY snowglobe from Michael's , decorated it with washi tape from Doodlebug and some tinsel. 

Colored my image with Copics and added some faux snow glitter...quick and easy.
The sentiment is from POD too.

This project is for the following challenges....
A Random Fan Challenge - Christmas.
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but card.
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes.

Purple Onion Designs Sale will be over soon... Dec 10th , make sure to grab all the cute stamps now!!
Holiday 2014 sale banner

Thanks for stopping by...
See you tomorrow for another fun bloghop with lots of giveaways!!!

9 comments:

Saskia said...

So cute! Lovely work Piali!

Smiles from Belgium, Saskia :)

Laura said...

HOW ADORABLE!!! I love snowglobes!
You should play with us over at LiaStampz. This challenge is about metallic or sparkle: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/11/challenge-78-add-some-sparkle-or.html

I'd love to see you there.
Laura

~amy~ said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!!

Hussena said...

Awww !! How adorable is this ..love the snow globe you ave created :)

Kati said...

Your snowglobe is lovely - very unique and creative. Thank you for taking time to stop

by Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and for playing along in our challenge.

Jamie said...

This is sooo adorable! Love it:)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness Piali soooooooooooooooooooo cute.

nancy carroll said...

THis is just too adorable.