Monday, December 1, 2014

December Stack-a-holic Challenge and a WINNER!!!

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!!!!

Today its my first day as DCWV DT member...YAY!!! 
Every month DCWV hosts a  Stack-a-holic challenge.
We have two sketches to play with ...one LO sketch and one CARD sketch.
You can find all the details HERE.

I'm playing with the card sketch today...

Here is my take on this fab sketch...

I used the GORGEOUS DCWV Candy Cane Lane stack for this card. Its available in Michaels store.
Love this collection , you will lots of card using this collection this year from me.
The snowflake die is from Avery Elle, I used DCWV Glitter paper for this diecut.
Have you seen the DCWV BLING sheets yet????
That is one gorgeous stuff...a whole sheet of  bling, you can cut them into individual pieces or any shape you want.
You can find more details about BLING sheets ...HERE
They come in wide range of colors ..you can also customize it by coloring them with Copics..like I did it today.

This card is for the following challenges..
Creative Corner - Winter Wonderland.
Winter Wonderland - Dies & punches

Hope you like this card!!!
Hop over to DCWV Dairy blog to check out the gorgeous DT creations!!

Its time to announce the winner for my GIVEAWAY..
and the winner is....

Blogger Sathya said...
Lovely Card, Piali...Nice giveaway.Thanks for the chance..I wish to have more creative days and time to craft :)
November 28, 2014 at 7:34 AM
 Delete

Congrats Sathya!!
Please email me at piali(dot)biswas AT yahoo(dot) com.


One more a small surprise GIVEAWAY...

Blogger Lyndal said...
Gorgesou CAS card Piali :) I'm LOVING the POD winter owl, and hoping he'll find his way into my Christmas stocking LOL!
November 27, 2014 at 4:33 PM
 Delete

Lyndal please email me your addy , I'll make sure the POD Winter owl finds its way into your Christmas Stocking ;)

Thank you Everyone for all your lovely comments !!!

See you tomorrow for a fab hop with lots of prizes to win.

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card!!

Lyndal said...

EEK!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH PIALI :) :) :)