Thursday, October 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!!!

Hello!!
I almost forgot that today is PTI  Bloghop day :(
I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to create some lovely Christmas cards with the FABULOUS color combos!!!
Blog-hop-logo
Yummy Non- Traditional  Holiday Colors!!
I picked this one for my first card..
Color-group-6

All products from PTI.... just added few pearls from my stash.

This card is for the following challenges..
Just Keep on Creating : Christmas.


Next up is a fun one using this combo...
Color-group-4

I love this card...super fun!!

This card is for the following challenges..
The Paper Players: Use Frames.
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Here comes Santa Clause.
Ooh La La Creations : Christmas Sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!!
I'll be back later in the evening with a special bloghop creation.
Happy Hopping!!

19 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Lovely cards Piali and they are both so different!

Varshitha said...

Both the cards are jus soooo lovely!!!! :)

Annette Allen said...

super cute cards...love that little santa..

Anonymous said...

Piali, I picked your cards out of all of those posted at PTI as the best I've found yet! They are absolutely gorgeous!
Hugz2u...
Sharon

Kelly Griglione said...

Both great cards, I especially like the green and black design in the first one.

Tracey McNeely said...

Piali both cards are fantastic. The green on your first card is so intense. I also love the way you used the frames on your second card.

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous cards Piali :)

Rose said...

oh my that first one is so elegant and the second is too fun :)
you rock girl :)

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Cute Santa. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

Hussena said...

Such Amazing Cards Piali...loved them both especially the second one...so fun!!!

Pooja said...

Wonderful cards ! Loved the second one more !

Jaydee said...

Piali, you always add so much interest to your cards and yet they are still clean and fresh! I love the textures on the base layer, the stars and the added little bling from the rhinestones. Great job on the challenge. So glad you shared this fabulous card with the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Jacquie Southas said...

Oh my gosh, your second card IS fun - love the design & movement you have created. I challenge anyone not to smile when they see it!

Banu said...

beautiful cards. I cannot pick a fav.The take three card turned out so gorgeous.

cards by cara said...

What fun cards!!

Meighan Wheller said...

Wonderful CAS Santa Christmas card Piali. Love the layout! Great colours too! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Regards Meighan

Unknown said...

What's not to love about this card - the cleanness, the pops of color, and you have a great use of frames for the Paper Players challenge! Awesome job! Glad you joined us.

Daniele said...

just loving you CAS cards so loveky so glad you joined us at Ooh La La
hugs

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great CAS card for our Santa Challenge. Thanks for playing along at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.