Friday, October 19, 2012

CFC#75!!!!

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone!!!
Its gonna be a very happy happy day!! Its finally time to spill the beans about...
Photobucket

Not yet....before we do so lets check out this week's CAS-ual Friday Challenge!!
cfc75
CFC74: Create a Clean And Simple project with with an element that extends past the card base.
 Okay! Now about the PRIZE I can only say one thing...
ITS HUGE!!!!
I would love to win something like that someday!!

Now here is my card for today...
Super cute....slightly jazzed up CAS card!!!
On purpose I didn't keep things straight...you can't have things straight and perfect when you are happy dancing..isn't it!!!
The papers are from Echo Park!
The yummy ribbons are from Ribbon Carousel!!
The lovely brad is from Crate Paper...BRAK from Amy.
The stamps are from our Sponsor !!!

This card for following challenges...
Crafty Sentiments: Bows or Ribbons.
My Craft Spot : Embossing.

Now about the big Secret...I can tell you , you'll have to hop over to CAS-ual Friday Blog to find out!!
So hurry!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!



10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the green and added ribbons! The cute frog is perfect with the sentiment. Piali!

Lynn said...

Oh that sweet little frog is jumping off the page at the news of these gorgeous new stamps! Adorable!

Kelly Griglione said...

oh my, the frog saying "woot, woot" and doing a happy dance just CRACKS ME UP.

pinky said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

That little frog is so adorable! I love your mix of patterns and color.

Stephanie said...

That little frog image is super cute & I love that sentiment! Very exciting news - you can never have too many stamp companies :) x

GiGi said...

What a super card! The colors are fabulous and I LOVE that frog! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute!!! LOVE that cute little frog!!! And the embossing is great! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

rockpapercricut said...

Adorable! I love the frog and the different shades of green. Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

None None said...

what a cute card! love that the frog looks like it is jumping for joy.