Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Halloween fun!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm on Doodlebug Blog sharing some fun Halloween cards & treats.
October 31st is super cute & Fun collection!!!
 I made few Halloween cards..

I used the 4x4 prints and Doodlepops for this card.
I also added few mini tag stickers & Sprinkles.

 How cute is the owl??
Quick & easy using diecuts, stickers & sprinkles.

I also used the washi tape and diecuts from the craft kit.

These cards are for the following challenges...
Retarte - Anything goes with Halloween twist.
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes.
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes.

Nowadays , we are not allowed to give out candies in my daughter's school for Halloween.
I got some pencils and stickers for her friends.

The Mini pockets envelopes are perfect size for the stickers.
I made some envie-tags for the kids.

 I tied the envelopes to the pencils using Doodlebug Twine.

I embellished the envelopes with the diecuts from the craft kit.

I love how this turned out...super cute and fun!!
3 done...now I have to make 17 more for her class.

Hope you like these quick & easy projects.

Thanks for stopping by..
Have a happy crafty day!!
Piali.

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! All of your projects are simply adorable!! I LOVE the little tags you made to match the pencils!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! So fun and adorable projects.
Thanks for joining with us at Stampartpapel.
Yaiza DT