Saturday, February 7, 2015

Love Banner!!!

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

Today I'm sharing few new DCWV products with you all!!
Absolutely fun stuff called INSTA PHOTO FUN.
Its a collection of mini 4x4 albums, paper pad, photo sleeves, photo props and more.
You can find them at Joann.com or their stores.

I used the fun photo props in a bit different way...
I created a Banner for V-day with the letters and Heart from Wedding Photo Prop set.

 I also used the mustache from the Mustaches & more set.
I embellished the banner with Mirrored Hearts.
The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter stamps.
I love how the banner turned out.

This project is for the following challenges...
Crafting for all Seasons - Have a Heart.
QKR Stampede – Anything but a card.

Next project is a card...
I used Insta Photo Fun paper pad and photo props for this card.
Red polka dotted background is from DCWV card box, I just trimmed it to size of the card front.

This card is for the following challenges...
ABC Challenge: C is Cupid
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

Hope you liked these projects!!
I'm working on a mini Insta album, will share it on my blog soon.
Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great weekend!!!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

such fun projects Piali!

Hussena said...

Both your projects are just Fabulous Piali ..The colors the layers everything is so beautiful .

VanessaB said...

both are so fun and awesome. love them

Shelly said...

Oh, these are awesome! I love them!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!!

nancy carroll said...

What a fun banner and card!

Sherri said...

What fun projects! It's great to see how creative they are. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

Nikki said...

Lovely creations and a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

karalschuknecht said...

Lovely project! Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for Anything But a Card.
Karal DT

Unknown said...

What a fun cute card, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges, stamping hugs, Carol DT

Tina said...

Fantastic projects , love them. Thanks for joining us at CFAS Hugs Tina (DT)x