Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!!
I had super busy week....lots of gift wrapping, lots of baking & cooking....and tons of fun!!
I love Christmas , its the best time of the year....sharing cards, gifts and baked goodies makes me super happy!!
Hubby took my girls for a movie so its quite here , I thought of sharing a quick post with some CAS cards with you all.

I used Hero Arts wreath stamp stamp for this CAS card, sentiment is from Stampendous.

I made a bunch of them for my friends... kept it super flat for mailing just added some red stickles and gold shine spray.

Next  one is also a CAS design...
I used Tim Holtz stamp for the holly ranches and the sentiment is from CASual Fridays stamps.

Again kept these cards pretty flat too...with some red stickles and gold color shine spray.

These CAS cards are for the following challenges...
Top Tip Tuesday: Christmas.
Inky Chicks : Christmas.


Thanks for stopping by..
Enjoy your Holidays!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Happy Christmas hugs Samantha :0)

Anne said...

Brilliant designs for our Blog Hop at Holly Jolly. Thanks for joining in and good luck! Hugs x

Annette said...

Wow, these are gorgeous and lovely and flat for posting!! LOL
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.