Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Winner!!!

Click HERE for SCRS#83 post!!!
Click HERE for Cloud9 bloghop  post!!!

WINNER!! WINNER!! WINNER!!!
I would like to congratulate my 3rd blogoversary candy winners!!
1#A package full of Stamps & Quickutz die!!- Avni  
 2#A package full of embellishments  & Washi Tapes!-Lorraine A 
3#A package full of Glittery Goodness!!!!-Anusha Vamsee 

Congrats ladies!!!
Please email your addy to me at piali{dot}biswas{at} yahoo{dot} com.
I'll mail the packages to you ASAP!

Thanks again for all your love & support!

6 comments:

MEGHA said...

congrat winners
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winners and congrats, again, to Piali on her 3rd Blogoversary.
R/

Rose said...

congrats ladies :)

Njeri said...

Congrats to the winners and congratulations again on your blogiversary.

Anusha Vamsee said...

wow Pillai... M sooo happy to be one of the winners... :-) :-) :-) Thank u soo much... Have mailed you my address :-)
Hugs,
Anusha

Lorraine A said...

Thank you SOOO much Piali !! I am thrilled to be a lucky winner :-)

Congratulations to Avni and Anusha too :-)

luv n hugs xxx
Lols x x x