Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cute cards!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Here is a cute anniversary or wedding card using Penny Black stamps...

Sorry for the poor lighting....I need to get some white lights.
I love the Penny Black stamp-- Hedgies..they're the cutest!!
The card is cut using Spellbinders ~ Reverse Wonky Rectangle...fun name isn't it?? I love this shape for cardbase!!
I used Lucy sketch over at Lily Pad Cards...
This is also perfect for Penny Black Saturday Challenge~ Happily Ever After Theme.

Did you know Super Talented Torico ...one of the fab illustrator of There She Goes stamp have her own Digi store called Birdie Brown???
Yes She makes the cutest digi characters..



Here is one of her cute digi ---Girl with a rose !!! love her!!
I used the gorgeous Crate Paper- Protrait collection and my new Spellbinders~Labels Eighteen die.
The sentiment is from There She Goes.
I love blings on my girl...so added quite few blings and pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty!!

This card is for the following challenges...
CPS: Sketch

 Creative Inspirations: Use a Digi.

Thanks for stopping by....

12 comments:

yyam said...

Awww....these are adorable Piali! :)

Torico said...

Thank you sooooo much, Piali!!! I'm so excited with your card using my digi!!! Beautiful coloring and beautiful papers... LOVE it!

Neha Jain said...

u have got an award..pls check on http://stepstowardscrafting.blogspot.com/

jaine drake said...

These are gorgeous projects, I love the ring on a card - great gift idea. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

Isha Gupta said...

Sweet and adorable Piali!!! Hope your computer gets fixed soon.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card piali...love how you added the ring......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Lin said...

This is the cutest take on that sketch, Piali! And your little hanging ring is such a good addition! Thanks so much for playing with us this week!!

Christiana said...

Oh wow, this image is so darling! I love her! And you colored her so beautifully. The card is just gorgeous.

Cor* said...

Def. cute cards. I love that spellbinder shape! Super! Thanks for playing along with our digi challenge at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!

Laurel Beard said...

Both you cards are gorgeous! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Piali these are both wonderful. Love your little girl card, but your hedgies are what brought me here. Too cute!

Laney said...

Super sweet card hun
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you again
hugs
laney