Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hop Time!!!!

Hi Eveyone!!! Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop/Word Search! Fun filled day for challenge lovers .To play along, head over to the SSD PARTY BLOG! Two challenges to take and lots of prizes to win.....
Now I have some fun things for you...... But first I would like to show you all my Favorite Girl.....sweet POPCORN .....my daughters call her POPCORN Katie. POPCORN is our fovorite family snack.POPCORN reminds me of movies...so here is my creation with her..



Now can You find the hidden message in it???? ....Just for fun ...leave me a comment with the hiiden words/message you find .....on this POPCORN card. Its not necessary for the hop but I will pick a lucky winner who will recieve this cute POPCORN card and a little surprise goodies for me.

I used this week's Papertakeweekly sketch ...PTW is also celebrating their 100th Challenge.


Now back to the hop...once you have visited all the blogs and found all the words for the word search, email your answers (all words and where you found them) to Jacquie at javablustamper@yahoo.com (they must be in no later than 3:30 pm PST/6.30 EST USA to qualify for the prize!) The winner will receive FIVE images from the new release!!!
Now head over to Jacquie for the next word and some lovely creations....

If you are joining now, here this order to the hop...

Sassy Studio Designs
Val
Deb
Lelia Cassie
Margie
Ellen
Piali You are here...
Jacquie
Lindsay
Sassy Studio Designs




One more peek of the Sweet shop....


Good Luck!!!!

11 comments:

Usagi said...

OooOooo I adore your Popcorn girl card. REally cute!

helen scott said...

Popcorn, popcorn, popcorn! What a fab idea for an extra chance at winning goodies, thank you for the gorgeous card (and the sneekie extra) I think "Katie" is fab.

Anne-marie said...

i love this card
Anne-marie xx

Anne-marie said...

forgot to say I love popcorn
Anne-marie xx

Jodi said...

Love your "POPCORN" card! The DP is perfect for this image ~ where did you find it? Great job :)

Maria Matter said...

Piali, this is fabulous! I love the backgrounds you used with this sweet image! Beautifully done!
blessings, Maria

Gail said...

Love them both! and the images are way too cute!

Danielle said...

OMG your popcorn card is adorable!!! Love the added touches....the ticket, film strip, etc....perfect! Both are super cute cards!

Studio Lailani said...

Love the popcorn girl!! It's hard to choose a favorite!! Your cards are sooo adorable!

Tracey said...

Stunning cards, especially LOVE the popcorn one :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Lilacanglia said...

Love your 'popcorn' card,
and the extra ssd on the calendar page,
Hugs
Angie