Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Goal!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I have layout &Thank you gift set using new Doodlebug Goal collection to share with you all!!
Doodlebug Designs have come up with amazing sports themed paper collections... here is one for Soccer!!!!

My younger daughter plays soccer, this year's season is still going on, I used the pictures from last years practice for my layout. 
 
Oh my! my girl has grown up a lot in one year! Miss those chubby cheeks!

I love this GOAL collection...FABULOUS!!!
The washi tapes from this collection are just awesome!!!
I used the washi tapes, stickers from the sticker sheet and Doodle pops for this layout.
Also added some Sprinkles!!!

 I made a card and a gift holder for the Coach...
Cute...isn't it???
Makes a great thank you gift!!!

A quick and easy card using the 4x6 printed journalling card, washi tapes and Skinny alphas.
I added some stickles to the soccer ball.

Here is a gift card holder..

Love that the color scheme works for masculine projects perfectly!!

Here is a close up look of the inside of the gift card holder...

A Starbucks gift card perfectly fits in it!!

Hope you all like these projects!
This Goal collection is dream for the soccer moms or anybody who loves or play soccer!!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

1 comment:

Blessed Home Creations by Katherine said...

Very nice cards! Very appropriate for men. Excellent!