Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Are you ready??



Hello Everyone!!

I'm on DCWV blog today ..sharing a fun project!

I'm getting ready for the big day...Thanksgiving Dinner and my project is small step towards the big preparation...
Place tags... for the table!!!
I made few place tags and few mini frames for the table settings.

I used DCWV Cork, Chalkboard, Glitzy and Harvest House stacks for this project.


Super easy and fun project...


I used Spellbinders dies for the tag base and some diecut leaves as embellishments.
I also trimmed some foiled prints from 6x6 paper.
As its  a chalkboard, these tags can reused .
I used chalk to right the names.


I also made few mini frames...
I'm planning to give them as return gift with box of chocolates!!!

Hope you all like this fall project idea!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!!

Piali.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Piali, these are wonderful!!

Lisaerica said...

Piali, I'm ready, what times dinner, I'll look for the place tag that says Lisa, lol. They're really pretty place cards. I'm not having company this year, I'm off the hook, but next year these cards are on my list for sure! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.