Friday, March 20, 2015

Inspired by..

Hello and Happy Spring  Everyone!!

Although its the first day of Spring.... its snowing here in NJ!!
Hope you all have a better spring like weather at your end.

Today I have an"Inspired by" Doodle bug Designs project to share which all about snow!

I created this layout inspired by Kathy Skou's beautiful layout....

I really loved the design!!!
My layout is about my puppy playing in snow.....KOKO loves snow!!

Loved the vellum butterflies in the original layout....I used the vellum for my snowflakes.
 I also used Doodle Pop -Snowflake , Fancy Frills, Twine, Boutique Buttons and Sprinkles to embellish the layout.

I used  LILY WHITE CHIPPERS and  TEENSY TYPE LETTER Stickers for my title and journaling.

This layout is for the following challenges...
Bimini Moose : Anything Scrapbooking goes.
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a card.


Hope you like my "Inspired By" layout!
Thanks for stopping by..

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Super CUTE layout!
Happy Friday and Happy Spring, Piali! Hope it warms up soon for you! ;)

Lisa Lara said...

oh Wow Piali, magical!

kahaulani said...

what a beautiful layout!!! and your fur baby seems to be enjoying the snow even though it should be spring...lol love the details and colors of your page and the vellum snowflakes.....beautiful!!! thank you for entering Bimini Moose Challenge!! BM DT <3 elecia

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!

~amy~ said...

Awesome! Love how you were inspired!

nancy carroll said...

Love, adorable.

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my goodness. What a loving pet page. I love the snow chipboard letters and all the stitching. This looks amazing! Beautiful dog. Thank you for Linking Up at Bimini Moose! Remember, you can link up as many times as you’d like. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page in the current challenge album and linked to your blog! Congrats!
~DT Janis
Bimini Moose Challenges Page
Bimini Moose Blog Posts
Bimini Moose on Facebook
Bimini Moose on Pinterest

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a fabulous page!! I love your colour scheme, and your preppy looks like he's hsving so much fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Bimini Moose!!