Friday, March 27, 2015

DCWV- Tombow USA Blog Hop!!

Hello Everyone!!!

 Welcome to the Gold and Cork Blog Hop with Tombow USA and DCWV!
The DCWV DT members are joining with Tombow USA team for  this special hop, 
Today & tomorrow we will share gorgeous projects using GOLD and CORK! 
You probably came here from Daniella Hayes but if you happened to stumble across my blog go to the Tombow USA Blog to start!

Here is my Layout...

I used gorgeous DCWV - The Gilded Stack , Burlap stack and Cork Stack for this layout.
The Gilded Stack is absolutely fabulous...love all the woodgrain and Gold in it!!
I also used few Insta products, glittered cardstock, Vellum and mirrored stars.

I love this layout of my handsome fur baby...KOKO!!!
 Tombow Xtreme Adhesive is the best....super strong and great for all these layering!
I used Tombow Mono Multi Liquid adhesive to adhere the delicated heart diecut and mini diecut hearts.

Hope you like this layout....hop along with us to see all the gorgeous Gold & Cork creations.


GIVEAWAY :
To win, visit and comment on the participating blog posts. 
You have until March 31st at 11:59 EST to comment. A winner will be picked randomly and announced on April 1st 2015.
Tombow will be giving away: Tombow Xtreme Adhesive,NEW Tombow Adhesive Dots, NEW Tombow Foam Tape and everyone’s favorite the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue!
DCWV will be giving away: The DCWV Gilded Stack, a 4x4 Cork Stack, Insta Kraft Album, Accordion Album and a set of Birthday Photo Props!
Remember to “Like” Tombow USA and DCWV on Facebook.


Here is the complete hop list...
                              Piali Biswas<< You're here.


Next stop is Jennie Garcia..

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Hopping!!

41 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

very beautiful layout, loved all the geometric elements and the contrast of cork, kraft, black and gold !! awesome, the gold really makes it so magnificent !!

jcobb said...

Love your beautiful layout....especially that gorgeous doG!!

Rachel said...

beautiful layout, piali! i love the mix of textures. and your koko is DARLING!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Amy C. said...

Beautiful layout! I love the color theme!

Jerrie said...

What a great layout and paper you chose. I like the triangle paper but never knew what to use it with. Your dog is just a cutie~~

Alma Dirpaul said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing.

D.Ann C said...

What a fab page for Koko!!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is AWESOME! Love it!

Janet's Joy said...

A wonderful mixture of products that came together beautifully!

Donna G. said...

Such a cute project. Great layout.

Laurie2cats said...

darling layout

~amy~ said...

What a FUN layout Piali!

Beckie Williams said...

Just beautiful. What a great way to celebrate a new fur baby!!

craftbreakwithkathy said...

Beautiful layout and awesome pup. Love the combo of paper, burlap. TFS

GinaF said...

Beautiful work! I also love the rich gold and wood tones of this collection. And nothing beats Tombow adhesives! You have an adorable fur baby!

Missy said...

So sweet! I love the paper!

Kristie W. said...

Oh this is awesome!! What a great mix of textures for your dog page. Love it!

Randellyn said...

Wow, this is such a great and fun layout! Using a black & white photo really compliments the papers nicely.

Helen Gullett said...

WOW Piali, your layout is fantastic!!!!

barbara macaskill said...

AWESOME layout! Koko reminds me of my Bella Girl! We had to give her up because she was not a multi-dog kind of girl and I miss her so much. She is with my neighbor's parents and so much happier being the Queen of the roost though and I still get to see her often!
I love this layout so much because of the multitude of patterns used on it! So cohesive and gorgeous positioning of each of them. TFS!

Teresa Doyle said...

Your layout is great. (Your fur baby is too!) An awesome page.

Melody said...

This really made me miss my childhood Border Collie Mix. I love what you wrote on this page. The layout is perfect.

Indy's Designs said...

Wonderful layout and darling puppy!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great layout. the animals are as much a part of our families as the humans and deserve their special pages.
thanks for sharing a wonderful page.

Waving My Wand said...

Oh, our fur babies deserve fabulous layouts! This is so sweet! Love your design and embellishment.

Lori A. Geise said...

This layout would look great with a wedding photo too.

Jean said...

Such a delightful layout!!

Roseanna C said...

Cute layout, thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute layout. Love the distressed heart.

Sylvia said...

I agree, love this layout of Koko!

Sherry Butcher said...

Love all the geometric elements and the contrast of cork. TFS.

Laceysocks said...

Beautiful! I love the gold and cork together.

scrappin2babygirls said...

such a beautiful layout!

Anita Gambrell said...

I Am sure loving this blog hop learning a lot of nice lay outs! Thanks!

TracyM #6773 said...

Koko is BEAUTIFUL Piali, so is your layout, LOVE your combo of pretty patterned papers with the POP of gorgeous gold!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Ladyofthelake318 said...

beautiful layout!

Sue D said...

I like the design and the different papers you used on this layout.

Robyn said...

Love the layers

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love that you made this precious layout of your puppy!!! I love all of the fabulous gold and cork!!

Tina Campbell said...

I LOVE this layout! I seen this on the blog I'm the one that commented about lifting it :) I have the perfect dog picture for a layout like this. I'm a new follower and excited to check out your other furry layouts, always looking for inspiration for the 4 legged or 3 in our case with the dog that just passed away in October looking for new ways to scrap the pictures :)

simply monica said...

Gorgeous layout love your work. I also am intersted in some stamps ilu4eva3@gmail.com I messaged you on FB as well.