Thursday, February 20, 2014

RIC#54.

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Today I have a lovely card for the Runway Inspired Challenge#54...

Here is the inspiration pic...

...and now my take on it..
I created my background by selectively sponging distress ink on Hero Arts stencil.
The dotted border stamp is from Mama Elephant ( I adpoted this set from Amy).
The thanks die is from Simon Says Stamps....love it!!

Simple card with a lil' pop of colors!!!

This card is for the following challenges...
RIC#54: Inspiration.
Crafting for all Seasons -Sentiment as Focus.
CAS on Sunday - Masculine card.

Thanks for stopping by!!!




11 comments:

Sindhu said...

Lovely card Piali!

Hussena said...

Its such a beautiful card Piali ..loved your take on the challenge inspiration :)

Lea Lawson said...

Very pretty! I love that the pop of color comes from cluster of banners!

Dorothy C. said...

I love your take on the challenge - this is my favorite card!

Virginia L. said...

Your interpretation is spot on, Piali! I love the angled design with the colorful banners! SUPERB! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card in its simplicity very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

natashakara said...

Stunning card Piali. I absolutely LOVE it. It really captures the essence of the photo.

Shelly said...

AWESOME card! LOVE. :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a FUN card!! I LOVE the design and your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Dawn said...

Thanks for playing in the Crafting For All Seasons challenge this time! Hope you can play next time too!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Darnell said...

I'm so happy to see you recognized in the winner's list on RIC, Piali! This card is sensational!! Hugs, Darnell