Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PTI Feb 2014 Bloghop!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I'm joining in for the PTI Feb2014 Bloghop.
I've a super busy day ahead, so I made a quick card before I hit the road.
Love the new PTI goodies...didn't wanna miss the chance to play with them.
This month's theme is ... SWEET SPRING.
February-blog-hop

I would like to apologize in advance for the poor photography, my camera went bad, I'm using my iphone for the time being.
The card is very shiny in real...
I used the new PTI Garden Grace stamp set....its super easy to layer & stamp.
That set is great for quick stamping...so detailed yet easy to stamp!!!!
 
I used Heidi Swapp's Butterfly stencil as a mask and sponged the area with Distress ink...then stamped the floral image over it.
Its kind of like vintage postcard look...

 As you all know I'm totally into gold trend now...so added few splatters of Heidi Swapp Gold color shine...love that stuff!!!
Also added a bit of vellum and gold glitter paper ...and some stitching.

This card is for the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamps: Anniversary.
The Card Concept: Floral
My style is Clean & Layering.



I've rush now...will hop along to use all the lovely creations later in the evening.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Hopping!!!


26 comments:

Linda said...

So beautiful, Piali.

Nadine said...

Beautifully done! Absolutely love your floral butterfly!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

Graciellie Design said...

This is great Piali. Those pictures turned out just fine! Love your stamping technique!

gracielliedesign dot blogspot dot com

nancy said...

This is wonderful, Piali. Your use of the butterfly mask and flower stamps is fabulous. It almost feels like you are with the butterfly as it lands in a garden.

Annheidel said...

Love the masking to add flowers to the butterfly!

PatQ's Cards said...

Great card. Love how you layered the flowers.

jen said...

I LOVE the effect! What a beautiful creation!!

cheiron said...

Love the floral butterfly! So soft and pretty. Thank you for playing along with us in the Wedding/Anniversary challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

wonderful details & layers in a CAS card!

Diana K said...

Totally gorgeous!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Piali, this is awesome. I love how you add the flowers on the butterfly.

Tracey McNeely said...

So beautiful piali and thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

Nora Noll said...

What a cool technique!! I LOVE how you did this!!

Kay Miller said...

Wow!! Absolutely stunning and so very creative card! I love it to pieces!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my WORD, Piali!! This has the EXACT feel of the 1940s/1950s Hallmark cards. I'm stunned, have never seen anything like it around blogland. The glitter is spot-on for those cards, as is the dusty rose shading with the yellow flowers. Wonderful, wonderful job!

Kerin said...

Wow, what a gorgeous butterfly! The sparkle really adds something special too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Stunning.....

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is AWESOME!! I LOVE the FUN Design and the glitter!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

LEG Studios said...

Totally fresh & gorgeous! My MIL would LOVE a card like this for Mother's Day ... Will have to try something similar in her favorite color, purple. :)

Leigh Penner said...

I was just looking at this mask at Michael's yesterday -- your gorgeous card has me sorry that I didn't buy it! Fabulous job!

Virginia L. said...

Love this stunning card, Piali! You work magic in this!

Nancy Penir said...

I know you hear this endlessly, but breathtaking work! It is never disappointing to visit you! Love, love the soft butterfly with pastel swag of flowers, and than topped off with gold accents! Lovely Piali!

LauraJane:) said...

Hello LOVELY!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Stunning masking work! Love it!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is card is so dreamy! Love the softness to the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!