Saturday, October 5, 2013

WCMD with CASual Fridays Stamps!!!

Hi!
I'm back with the 2nd post of the day!!!
Its Big Day,so there are lots of creations.
I've two Casual Fridays Stamp cards to share with you all....

First up is a lovely thank you card for a very Dear Friend of mine.
I used CFS-Lotsa Links to create a fun background with some fab Hero Arts inks.
The sentiment is from CFS-Frankly set.

Next up is a bunch of quick note cards..... 
I needed quite a few notecards...so I made this design in multiples.
I used  flower from CFS-Wonderful Words set and the sentiment from CFS-Loving Thoughts set.
Simply colored the flowers with Copics and added a bit of Black enamel accents in the center.
Quick and Easy!!!

Now I have to make packages to mail some cards..



Head over to CASual Fridays Stamp Blog  for a fun surprise....

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely stunning Piali!!

Rose said...

beautiful cards girl :) i love the sparkly leaves :)