Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Holiday Card!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Just started with this year's holiday cards...
....got some new Holiday goodies to play with..yay!!

I used some fun stuff for this card today...
Balsa wood, Diamond Dust( my fave thing to use for holidays) and new Hero Arts Snowflake die.
I'm loving tone-on-tone stamping a lot lately.
So here is my holiday card with lots of my fave stuffs...
Loooooove how this card turned out...love the rich colors and the textures..
I think I'll make few more cards of this same design.

I made my own snowflake embellishment ...die cutting Balsa wood  using Hero Arts Snowflake die.

Then added the Diamond dust (glass glitter) ...I love how it looks like really snow.

Stamped the background with various Hero Arts Snowflake stamps and HA Royal Red ink.
The sentiment is also from Hero Arts.

This card is for the following challenges...

Hero Arts Holiday Challenge:My Favorite Things


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

6 comments:

Rose said...

yay for new goodies to play with :) fab card my friend!!

~amy~ said...

This is amazing...love that snowflake!

Tonje said...

Gorgeous card!

Virginia L. said...

This is absolutely perfect! Love seeing the snowflake die on wood!! Beautiful work, my friend!

Betty said...

Lovely christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

donna mikasa said...

Dazzling, Piali! Love the texture on your snowflake.