Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Holiday Cards...

Hello Everyone!!

I have been mass producing once again....
Rememeber THIS card set??? 
The Snowflakes are the leftover diecuts from that card set!
I love this Simple Snowflake Die from WPLUS9.
I thought of using both positives and negatives of a diecut shape...no waste at all!

A very simple yet lovely  design!
I used Diamond Dust for the sugar cookie look.
The stitched mat is from Lil' Inker Designs.
 
I used some May Arts Jute twine and jingle bells for embellishments.

The sentiment is from Verve stamps.

These cards are for the following challenges...
The Crafty Pad: Add some Glitter.
Love to Create : Non Traditional Holiday colors.
Totally Stampalicious : Let it Snow.

Are you done with your Holiday cards?? When are you going to mail them?
Do make your cards or buy them??

For me,I'm not done yet... I've quite few more to make .
I'll be back later with another lovely holiday card set.

Thanks for stopping!

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are gorgeous...

Happy Dance said...

So lovely. Very gentle cards-perfect for Christmas.

Lynn said...

Piala, absolutely gorgeous. I love the color combo with the touch of glitter. Divine.

Kylie said...

Wow, Piala!! These are beautiful. LOVE them! Perfectly CAS and perfectly themed for snow! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous, Piali. I like the simplicity and the glitter snowflake, just lovely. Thank you for joining us at the first ATCAS challenge. Sue x

stressfreestamping said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I love the colors you chose, the sparkle, the jingle bells...everything! I love that you used up all your scraps too. :) So glad you joined us for our first challenge at ATCAS!

Wida said...

ooooohhhh! I love it! Especially the glittered snowflakes. such a special card. I would make them and then never give them away!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Piali - these are gorgeous cards. I love the C&S layout and the gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for "Adding some Glitter" to your card and sharing it at The Crafty Pad this week!
Helen x (DT)

Caroline said...

These lept out of FB post, just had to come take a closer look!! Completely beautiful. Their quality, simplicity & natural look is what i like. The gingerbread look with the jute is perfect. Everything about them from snowflake to bells work!! :)

Unknown said...

Stunning CAS cards! Love everything about them!! You did an amazing job on these!!! Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC DT

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous. Love the simplicity of them.

Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week.

Susan