Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank you!



Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!!
YAY!!! Its friday ! I'm so looking forward to this weekend! Finally I cleaned up and reorganized my craft place...you all won't believe that after coming to this new house I don't have a desk yet, for the last few months I'm either making cards on the floor or on dining table....its tough as I multi task most of the time  I like to leave my work spreaded out on my table ..which is not happening lately. Hope to buy a desk quickly!

Okay!! Now I want to share one of my recent fave project! Last Saturday a FABULOUS box of full Stampendous arrived at my doorstep ..YAY!!! Thanks Stampendous!
Love, love,love the Jumbo Cling stamps....they're just awesome!!
I used Jumbo Cling Hydrangea stamp for this card.

I stamped the image twice and colored it with Copics...then did some fussy cutting and attached few flowers with 3D dots for extra dimension.
Did you all noticed  the fabulous Frantage Pearlized Mica Fragments in the center of the flowers????
Its a very new product to me...quite unique , very different from regular glitters..love it! It adds just the perfect texture and shine to these flowers!!

 This card is for the following challenges..

Color Throwdown: Color combo


 Moxie Fab World: Fanatical About Botanical Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by... have a fabulous weekend!!


16 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Piali!! Love the colors and beautiful flower!!

Crafterkhush said...

I love that gorgeous flower.. it's super.. and lovely coloring...!!

Tanya said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Crystal said...

WOOOWEEE Piali this is totally gorgeous, love love your flower layering!!! Stunning colors girl!

Jacynthe said...

Your card is simply gorgeous!!!

kavitha said...

This s gorgeous,lovely coloring:)

Jennie said...

LOVE those flowers. Gorgeous job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! What beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

~amy~ said...

Super gorgeous!!!!

Torico said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card, Piali! I love all of the detail cutting and coloring with Copics.

Broni said...

What beautiful flowers! I love how you combined the colors with the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Scrappychick said...

This is absolutely beautiful the way its all dimensional! And I love your use of the Mica :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

StampingbugKerry said...

WOO HOO! Just saw a tweet that this beautiful card is on the stampendous impressions blog post today HERE:
http://stampendousblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/hydrangea-thanks-by-piali-biswas/

Congrats! LOVE LOVE LOVE the beautiful coloring.

Kerry

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow - this is GORGEOUS!! Fantastic layering of the hydrangea and LOVE the Mica fragments in the flower centres.