Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SCRS challenge #52

Hello Everyone!!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!!!
Did you all make our CHA new release shopping list...so many wonderful products...love all the fab paper lines!!!! I wish the money tree grew little faster...its still just tree...no money..LOL!!!

Now I've a new SPARKLE CREATIONS RUBBER STAMP challenge for you all ..

Okay! for me the challenge was to pick one favorite imagefrom all the lovely SCRS stamps...its tough when you love each & everyone one of them!
As I mentioned earlier Chloe is my favorite amongst the female characters.....today I went with my most favorite male character..JOSH!!!
I love this ..Street Corner Josh stamp!!!


I don't know about you but I  always feel like he is checking out some cool chicks...lol!!!
 So I went it URGR8 sentiment from Woodware USA stamps.
As its a street corner so there will be a neighborhood..... the fabulous house background paper from My Mind's Eye~Good Day Sunshine  Papers!

This card is for the following challenges...
Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch



Moving Along With The Times : favourtie things...favorite stamp!
Crafty Creations: Boyz to Men



Make sure to check out the SCRS Blog for gorgeous DT creations and prize details!
Also check back later for Sparkle's CHA picks...I love all the pictures everyone post on their blog..makes feel like as if I'm there in person...someday I'll be there too..a girl can dream , isn't it???



Thanks for peeking!!


2 comments:

Mary J said...

Fantastic, Piali - I love this!!

Shaela said...

Great card! I agree that Josh looks like he's checking out chicks, lol