Sunday, August 2, 2009

A gift from a friend...


I am so honoured to receive this wonderful award from Carolyn. Thank you Carolyn for your sweet words and the award. I am so glad that I started blogging in June 2009... I made some great crafty friends. I love to visit their blogs and share my work with them.
Stop by Carolyn's Blog for lots of inspiration and take a peek at the lovely blog banner, I love it ...its a work of art.


The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person's blog who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

7 Facts about me.... Wow!!! thats a lot :o)

1~I am originally from India ..... I am in USA since 2000.
2~I also love to crochet, cook and make Jewelry, Quilts....
3~I have a dream ~~~~ My work will be published in some magazine someday:o)
4~I belive anything handmade with love is the best gift .
5~I love driving....long road trips are my favorite.... I pefer more than flights but I am little afraid of driving over the long bridges... I feel very uncomfortable doing so.
6~I love Dark chocolates and anything made out of chocolate.
7~I am a very simple( might say "boring")person..... my life is all about my family and friends ....and helping others in anyway I can.

And my 7 nominees are my blog world friends who always inspire & encourage me. (Not in any particular order):

Thank you everyone for being a part of my creative world.

5 comments:

Fi said...

Thank you so much for the award Piala - it has made my day.
Hugs
Fi

~amy~ said...

Thank you sooooo much for thinking of me Piali!!! Sooooo super sweet of you! Your work is incredibly fantastic and I know that you'll be published, don't you worry about that...don't you count the ShortCuts shout out a published work?!! I Would!!!!!

Anyways, thanks again...I really appreciate it!!!!!!
~amy~

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Piali, thank you so much! How sweet of you to think of me. I really enjoy keeping in touch. So glad I met you through the blogging world. xxD

Penny said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate that. I will have to post this on my blog later.

Valerie said...

HOW sweet of you to pass this on to me! I wasn't home all weekend or yesterday so I just picked it up and I'm going to get a post to announce my wonderful gift tonight! THANK YOU once again! you so sweet hugs!