Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun Card.....



Getsketchy: Challenge#1
Such a fun sketch ..... I liked all the DT creations up there. I loved our wonderful AMY's take on the sketch..... just added a little twist to it. The bonus challenge is "USE PATTERNED PAPER"...so used Cosmo Cricket paper and Patterned vellum.
Now the twist...


I somehow like these swing open cards...so added a rhinestone brad on the sentiment(HeroArts)to make it work.The image is "changito" from Stampendous...all time favorite.
This card looks like a fun card for a kid's birthday so I decided to add a little more fun to it....
Just attached a strip of CC paper and two Black Bling........
TA DA!!!

Finally my card is complete .....with a Sweet treat.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl.. that is too flipping cute.
Get it..flipping...cute..

sorry...
I love it

~amy~ said...

woot woot Piali!!!! What a fabbie take on the sketch sista!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along!!! I love that peek-a-boo window!!!

Rose said...

super cute!!! love how it swings open :)

Sara Strand said...

I love your card! Very fun, very cool colors!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love your card - it is super cute!

Ann said...

Oh my word, this is cute, cute, cute!!!! Thanks for playing along at Get Sketchy!

Dora said...

It's gorgeous!! Love the monkey!
Thanks for playing along at Get Sketchy!

liszha said...

Gorgeous! And what a superidea to hide the inside with a brad. Gotta do that sometime as well.
Thanks for entering the competition!
Lisette

jesskittelson said...

This is one of the coolest cards I have ever seen! I love the little Monkey! I have a challenge at my site as well if your interested. I don't have a sketch to follow, but it's to help comfort a Military Spouse in the event of a tragedy. I'm also giving away blog candy as well! If you want to know more go to http://jesskittelson.blogspot.com/2009/08/comfort-military-spouse-and-win-some.html

June Houck said...

Oh, Piali...your card is so fun! I love the colors and the interactive sentiment.

Andrea Wiebe said...

Fun monkey!!! Love your card :)

AUsome mom said...

Oh so cute! I love the monkey!! Very creative opening too :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute girl! Love it!