Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall gift!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm on DCWV blog today, sharing a fall themed gift idea!!
Finally it looks like fall with the leaves changing colors...and the weather is getting a bit chilly too.
Fall is my favorite season!! 
I love the fall leaves...today my project is all about fall leaves.

I used the Glided Stack papers , now available in A.C Moore.
I also used adhesive back cork stack, Glitter papers.
I loooooove the Gold foiled papers from the Gilded stack.
The woodgrain prints are perfect for the fall leaves too.

I made a card and a candle gift.

I used some May Arts natural twine and some sequins from A.C.Moore.
Here is a close up look ...

Various leaf diecuts with different prints & texture look great together.


This project is for the following challenges..
Crafty Sentiment Designs- Autumn Leaves.
Die Cuttin' Divas- Anything Goes.

Hope you all like this project idea!
If you get a chance visit your local A.C. Moore for all the latest & greatest DCWV products.

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

2 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This is really fantastic. Thank you for joining the challenge at TIOT!

Margik said...

What a gorgeous and elegant project! Love the beautiful leaves and all great details. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar DT