Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Gift Set!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm sharing a beautiful project over at SEI Blog!!

I used the Spring Picnic collection for this project.
Its a beautiful paper collection...
 Here is a gift set !!
I love all the pretty floral print and the vellum flower diecuts.

 I love the SEI corrugated pillow boxes!! 
Its super easy to embellish and perfect for small gifts.
I used the butterfly, leaves and bloom from the sticker sheet.
The layered flowers are created with Vellum diecuts.

Here is a CAS card...
For the sentiment banner I used the perforated sheet.

I love this collection , its very pretty!!
Hope you all like it too.

Thanks for stopping by...


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome projects!!

Lisa Lara said...

I just love how you used all these luscious papers Piali. You adorned that pillow box amazingly gf.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous....such fabulous projects Piali!