Sunday, January 4, 2015

Virginia's view Challenge GDT!!!!

Hello   Everyone!!!
I'm super excited to be the Guest Designer over at Virginia's View Challenge!!!
Its a true honor....Virginia is a super talented crafter and her VV Challenge Blog is just simply Awesome!!!
Thank you, Virginia for letting me create for your fab Challenge.
This month's theme is Clean Slate.
Fabulous theme....one of my most favorite one.
I have created four cards for the challenge...I'm sharing one card here on my blog and a peek of other three...please hop over to VV Challenge blog to see the rest.

A CAS one layer card!!!
I love cards with lots of white space!!
I used Gorgeous Waltzing Mouse -Country Rose stamp set  for this card.
Just added few splatters of Heidi Swapp Gold mists.
.Its super easy to mass produce too!!!

This card is also for the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.
Ladybug Crafts - Say it with flowers.

Here is a peek of the other three card....


Hope you will join in and play along with the Clean slate challenge!!
Can't wait to see your creations!!
Check here for VV Challenge details.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

joy said...

gorgeous card, Piali!

Joan V said...

What a cheery card. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

nancy carroll said...

Your CAS cards are always so awesome!

LauraJane:) said...

Great to see you over at Virginia's View! I really need to work on my CAS cards:)
Yours are always such a delight to see!

Virginia L. said...

You rock this challenge--->totally!! I love what you created. Each one of them is a GEM! Thank you for the inspiration, Piali!

~amy~ said...

Yay Piali!!!!!!!!
Love all your projects!

Allie Gower said...

You have a really lovely blog. I love the project you created for Virgina's blog.

Happy New Year!

Allie
Chaska Card Company

cheiron said...

Simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Lyndal said...

SUPER excited to have received your GORGEOUS card and oh so super cute POD owl this week!!! THANK YOU :)

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Piali!

Kreativelena said...

Loving this card. So simple, but gorgous... And i think yellow must be my favouritte color, because i am always drawn to cards with yellow :-)