Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Merriest Wishes!!

Hello Everyone!!

I have started creating my holiday cards for this year...its going slow at this moment.
I'm planning on a big mass production sometime next week , I'll share with you all when its done.
Did you all start your holidays cards? or you all are already done with it?

Today I have a fun holiday card to share.
I mixed few dies & stamps from few different companies for this card...
I looooooove this card!!
There are few of my favorite things in it...woodgrain embossing, wood paper, gold and tons of white space. 
I think I'll make few more of this design.

The sentiment is from Waffle Flower Crafts- Homemade Christmas set.
The Stag die is from Wplus9...I love this dies set.
Other dies & the embossing folder  are from Papertrey Ink.
I love the gold enamel dots, I used up all of them ...glad Butterfly Reflections,Ink got new studio Calico ones. I have place my order today.
I heat embossed the Antlers with WOW Gold Sparkle EP.

This card is for the following challenges..
Virginia's View Challenge: All things Metallic.
Creative Card Crew: Christmas joy.


Hope liked this card!!!
I have an exciting news to share with you all.....
You can see the Announcement HERE.
I'm a DCWV Design Team member now...YAY!!!!
Can't wait to get started...

Thanks for stopping by!!


8 comments:

Lyndal said...

FAB news Piali and GORGEOUS card!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome Crafty News and what a GORGEOUS card!!! ;)

Lea Lawson said...

This is really pretty, Piali!! LOVE the gold antlers on the stag!

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful Piali. For me the stag/deer silhouettes are hard to use but yours is lovely. Great combination of colors and shapes etc.

~amy~ said...

Your card is gorgeous! I just picked up a stag silhouette and can't wait to use it...thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Yahoooooooooooo on DCWV!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Congrats!! I love this card:)

Kara said...

beautiful and elegant!

Jan said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan